“Ryan has an amazing presence, charisma, and ability to energize his audience. Our team walked away from the session with a great new outlook and I am seeing his methods being used today as a result.”
Ryan Gromfin – Chef, Restauranteur, Author and Speaker!
A professional and keynote speaker for almost 10 years, Ryan helps restaurant owners improve their operations through customized training and lively speeches. He has delivered talks to restaurant associations, corporate restaurant groups, and vendor-hosted events all over the world.
Ryan’s passion is to help restaurants and organizations that are not just interested in growing revenue and increasing profits, but exceeding customers’ expectations and improving the lives of their team members.
Ryan has spoken at multiple Sysco locations, delivered keynotes to as large as 1,000 people and industry associations such as Bowling Proprietors Association of America, and held Restaurant Group training events for businesses such as Ruby’s Diner and B.C. Pizza.
- Entertain and educate your audience!
- All talks are customized for the event theme and to reinforce stakeholder goals.
- Understand your business and your goals
- Deliver a customized message to reinforce these goals
- Be responsive and low maintenance
- A grand slam speech that will exceed your expectations!
to meet your organization’s needs.
1) Bullet Proof Your Restaurant
2) Why Your Restaurant is NOT as Profitable as it Should Be
3) STOP Micro-Managing!
I don’t ever want you to micro-manage again. In fact, micro-managing is a great way to destroy your ogranazation. Instead, I am going to teach you how to NANO-MANAGE. This makes micro-managing looks like begining stuff. The difference is, I don’t want you to NANO or MICRO manage an employee, employees hate managers, I want to teach you how to NANO-MANAGE systems and develop your Employees.
4) Your Employees Don't Care about you, They Care about Themselves!
We have all said it and we might believe it, but only part of that statement is true. Your employees don’t suck, but they likely don’t care as much about you and your goals as you want them to. In this presentation, I will teach you how to find, train and keep your staff motivated (even when they don’t care).
5) Menu Ninja
6) Restaurant Profit Flood
7) SCALE: How Restaurants Grow and Become Extraordinary
I would highly recommend using Ryan for your organization and I am confident he can provide a fresh perspective on the many complex facets of the restaurant business.”