Restaurant Employees Don’t Get Paid Enough
Times are tough in our industry. We are at a serious tipping point that has made finding and keeping employees crucial to your success. At the heart of this problem is a wage debate – and it’s a good one to have right now. But all debating aside, there is one principle that will always hold true: you have to do more to get paid more!
Must-See Moments from Today’s Video:
- 1:05 – Getting paid more for less doesn’t work
- 1:50 – A quick tip on how to get paid more!
- 2:20 – I was paid $5.15/hr at my first job – with a culinary degree at a 5-star hotel!
- 3:30 – Why do CEOs get paid as much as they do?
- 4:19 – PUT IN THE WORK… Put in MORE!
- 5:30 – A real-life client example
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN