How To Setup Your Restaurant Accounts Properly
Do you want to know how to explode sales and profits in your restaurant? This video shows you the easiest way to make that happen in your restaurant!
If your Sales, Cost of Goods Sold (CoGS), and Inventory accounts are not set up properly and match perfectly, you’re likely calculating all your numbers wrong—including food and beverage costs.
Today’s quick video training shows you how to properly set up your restaurant accounts, so you get accurate and, more importantly, actionable numbers.
Must See Video Highlights:
- 0:05 – The biggest restaurant mistakes I see.
- 1:00 – How to tell if your restaurant accounts are lying to you.
- 2:00 – Setting up the Big Three accounts (sales, CoGS, Inventory)
- 4:14 – How to calculate accurate Food Cost.
- 4:55 – Breaking down your invoices & the common mistakes restaurants make
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN