What’s The Difference Between Accounting and KPI?
You would never use a screwdriver to hammer a nail. So why use the wrong tools to measure your restaurant’s financials?
I often see restaurant owners trying to get KPI numbers out of their accounting software or accounting numbers from their KPI dashboard. Seems right, but it’s dead wrong. You can’t put a square peg into a round hole. In order to get accurate numbers, you have to use the right tools for the job!
Must see video highlights:
- 0:42 – Are you using the right tools?
- 1:22 – Accounting vs KPIs
- 2:00 – Accounting: financial proof for the government
- 3:30 – Accounting tools weren’t meant for KPI reporting
- 4:15 – My favorite KPI dashboard
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN