The first business book that I ever listened to was handed to me by my MLM upline. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, but I listened to it that night and I was hooked.
You may be an avid reader (or listener if you’re like me) or this could be the first time you ever pick up a business or professional development book. Either way, I hope you make the choice to fill your head with the things that will move you and your business further.
We all have enough social media, news and political debates to last a lifetime. Commit to spending a little time each day doing something that can help you reach your goals.
Must See Video Highlights:
– 0:45 – I went into MLM just to get out of the restaurant industry and it changed my life.
– 1:50 – You have to be careful what you’re paying attention to in your day
– 2:55 – The eMyth completely changed the way I thought about building a business.
– 3:59 – What Got You Here Won’t Get You There and seeing the personality traits that are keeping you stuck
– 4:55 – Setting the Table will completely change how you look at hospitality
– 5:45 – Make It Happen was written to be the first book that every operator, manager and chef should read
– 7:15 – 4 Disciplines of Execution is the most intensive book but is what I use in my coaching business every day
The E-Myth – https://amzn.to/3lD0yfn
What Got Here Won’t Get you There – https://amzn.to/38aBlG2
The Four Disciplines of Execution – https://amzn.to/3NvjNng
Setting the Table – https://amzn.to/3lFnCu9
Make It Happen – https://therestaurantboss.com/books
Free Audible Trial – https://www.audibletrial.com/trb
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO