My Best Tip for Hiring and Training
Better Staff for Your Restaurant
If you’ve ever built Legos, you’re going to love this video! When I have a large project to complete, rather than get intimidated, I like to chunk the tasks down into sub-tasks so it seems more manageable and I get a sense of completion. Exactly how Lego structures their builds – otherwise, you’d never complete them!
Must See Video Highlights:
- 1:00 – things that are hard now will get easy later!
- 1:50 – chunk it down into sub-skills
- 2:30 – this has made flying an airplane easier
- 3:11 – LEGO gets it (so does my son, Cooper!)
- 5:45 – feeling of completion and mastery is everything!
- 6:30 – what the heck is sub-assembly and why is it important to you?
- 7:41 – tying it all together
- 8:50 – lightbulb moment
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN