Be a Nice Restaurant Manager – It’s Okay!
Are you done being Mr. or Ms. Nice Guy or Gal?! Ready to throw in the towel and just be an a$$hole to your employees! Today’s video was made just for you.
Any manager — be it FOH, BOH, Kitchen, GM — has reached the point where you say ENOUGH, I’m just going to be more of an a$$hole today. Maybe you didn’t mean it and maybe you didn’t actually say it, but the feeling is there. The challenge becomes how to fix this and still be a nice, yet stern, manager.
Must See Video Highlights:
- 1:05 – Being an a$$hole is not a valid management tool.
- 1:49 – Nobody likes being managed.
- 2:13 – But we’ve never been taught *how* to manage properly.
- 3:25 – You can be nice AND hold people accountable.
- 4:41 – The best way to deliver feedback
- 5:22 – A big, surprise announcement from me!
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN