Lower your Prime Cost by 25% like these restaurant owners!
Michelle and Mariah Savage started out as what I call “hobbyists”. They had a passion for food and a passion for serving people. What they didn’t have was the operations know how to successfully run a restaurant. How did they turn things around? Watch today’s video to find out!
A few video highlights:
- 2:02 – Just say NO to taking inventory!
- 4:05 – Don’t use a P&L to control restaurant costs!
- 5:10 – Create a MAP (massive action plan)
- 6:00 – Prime Cost was 85-90% OUCH!
- 7:00 – Using BACON, their year to date Prime Cost is 57%!
- 8:15 – They aren’t crazy (or running crazy) anymore!
- 9:33 – On the outside they looked successful. On the inside they were crumbling.
- 10:44 – What is Prime Cost?
- 12:03 – BACON has changed the way they do business
Check out our food, labor, and beverage cost control software:
Check out Savage Goods:
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN