The hard-hit restaurant industry is NOT out of the woods yet, and I am not just talking about the pandemic. This year’s State of the Industry Address dives into what really happened to the restaurant industry in 2020 and what the industry will look like in 2021.
COVID rattled everybody last year, but there are some very interesting opportunities as we remain deep into this correction. In order to make 2021 the best it can be and take advantage of the opportunities COVID has presented, you are going to need to look in your closet for a Bow Tie. Be sure to watch to the end for a very special reveal.
Must See Video Highlights:
1. What is the “Bow Tie Curve” and how is it affecting restaurants right now.
2. The ONE thing that should never be an add on to your restaurant.
3. The reasons why COVID didn’t squash your restaurant.
4. What is the single biggest differentiator in restaurants going to be this year?
5. Ethically steal Domino’s next big idea from its Innovation Garage.
6. What is the single biggest thing happening right now that I predicted last year? HINT: It’s “Wild West” version of the restaurant industry