Escaping restaurant burnout: How this restaurant owner found success again
In today’s Out of the Weeds, Ryan talks shop with Will Cholewinski, owner of Chubbfather’s in Alabama. Warning: this video will inspire you to do more, do better, and start adding life to your days.
Must See Video Highlights:
- 6:09: Own your mistakes.
- 10:25: Be unique, be fun, be different!
- 11:40: Will drops his secret to success.
- 12:58: Stop adding days to your life, start adding life to your days!
- 21:06: If you’re cutting costs, you’re already out of business!
- 25:45: People see failure; I see try.
- 31:25: Put yourself 100% into it and go for it!
- 36:22: What can restaurants learn from Nick Sabin?
- 42:00: If you have the BALLS to lead, people will follow!
- 48:30: I dare you: Ask your guests if you’re exceeding their expectations?
- 54:31: Learn how you can help Feed The People
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN