How does THIS guy operate 3 restaurants out of one location?
Have you thought about opening a *totally* different restaurant out of your current restaurant? That’s exactly what Ahemd has done and it’s keeping his doors open through the pandemic. Today’s Just One Question LIVE is all about ghost kitchens!
When I told my team I was interviewing Ahemd for Just One Question Live, they wanted me to ask him how he has been able to open an Italian restaurant AND a hot fried chicken restaurant out of his current Eqyptian brick-and-mortar location. I thought that was a great question, but you have to watch the video to get the answer!
Here are some highlights from the interview:
- 1:52 – I ask my One Question…find out what it is.
- 3:44 – They lacked checklists, prep sheets, cheat sheets, systems…uh oh!
- 5:50 – Almost 95% of sales were through third-party sites after COVID started.
- 7:17 – How does an Egyptian restaurant open an Italian pasta house?
- 11:55 – How we saved Cairo 2 Go and moved from struggle to success.
- 14:30 – Ahmed asks me his one question…find out what it is.
- 18:00 – I thought Amazon Prime was BS at first. Silly me!
- 18:38 – What do bow ties have to do with restaurants?
- 23:50 – Would Ahmed be in business today without his Ghost Kitchens? Hell no, he says.
- 25:30 – Ghost Kitchens are opening doors to new customers!
- 27:20 – Cross marketing works.
- 29:25 – Ahmed commits to opening 5 restaurants!
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN