State of the Restaurant Industry: EMERGENCY UPDATE
Now more than ever, we need to make changes to how we do business before more restaurants disappear.
The restaurant industry is at a tipping point!
If we don’t make changes to the way we do business, we will see more and more restaurants shutter.
Here are the mission-critical topics we address in today’s video:
- The economic correction is showing up as a MASSIVE labor shortage
- People have left the restaurant industry
- Anyone who thinks this labor shortage is because people are sitting at home waiting for government checks is mistaken -PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THE INDUSTRY
- Food shortages are forcing an increase in menu prices
- Restaurant labor shortages are forcing an increase in menu prices
- THE BUBBLE ALWAYS BURSTS
- The solution is NOT as simple as raising prices
- We have to fundamentally change the way we conduct business and the way we treat our teams.
- Taking a taxi to rent a movie at
- NOW IS OUR TIME
- Be at the forefront of that change
- DON’T MISS THE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TEAM TRB!
🔊 CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS BELOW FOR RYAN